dimanche 22 décembre 2019

The 12 days of Christmas, part 11

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a golden ring for my sister!

I've never really understood how my sister sees her relations. She's been with a guy for a little less than one year now and I've met him only once and I spoke with him about one minute. I didn't feel something wrong, but nothing right either. However, I have to say that I've never really connected with her boyfriends of the last 15 years.

Well, today, on Facebook, she wrote that she got engaged with her new boyfriend. That's weird and I bet we'll learn some unknown and strange facts about him now that the situation is more official. Maybe like the last one who did cocaine with his douche-friends and cheated on her and that she dumped two months after they had a baby together.

But, whatever, it's her life and strange facts make life more animated. Let's go with some animation!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire