samedi 3 janvier 2015

Good growth for a good price

Some fucking asshole on Motley Fool has written that he is making fun of my grammar on this blog. FUCK YOU CUNT! My grammar is immaculate as snow in Nunavut. Only a few spots of polar bear piss here and there. Except for that, everything is pure and beautiful on this blog.

Ok, now I want to write a little about some serious shit that I think could boost the value of my shares. I plan to get richer in 2015, so I think I'll take advantage of this blog by pumping my shares as much as I can. The best way is to expose a nice angle of these shares to convince people that they should buy these shares too and talk about them with all their entourage. One of these days, the PE ratio of my shares may explode because, as we all know, humans are stupid and do the same thing as everybody does.

So, with all these people out there that say that the market is correctly priced and we should be cautious, let's take a look at some businesses that still offer good growth at a good price. 

Vecima Network (VCM.TO)

5 last years annual EPS growth: 14%
Forward PE ratio (2015): 8
Return in equity last 5 years: 9% (improving these last quarters: it's now around 16-17%)

Cipher Pharma (CPH.TO)

5 last years annual EPS growth: Not avalaible because profitability wasn't there 5 years ago. However, annual sales growth have been 77% for the last 5 years.
Forward PE ratio (2015): 12
Return in equity last 5 years: 32%

CGI Group (GIB-A.TO)

5 last years annual EPS growth: 22%
Forward PE ratio (2015): 14 (watch out for a big acquisition in 2015... this ratio should go higher)
Return in equity last 5 years: 15%

Dorman Products (DORM)

5 last years annual EPS growth: 35% !
Forward PE ratio (2015): 16,5
Return in equity last 5 years: 20%

Portfolio Recovery and Associates (PRAA)

5 last years annual EPS growth: 28%
Forward PE ratio (2015): 12
Return in equity last 5 years: 19%

Priceline (PCLN)

5 last years annual EPS growth: 57%
Forward PE ratio (2015): 18,5
Return in equity last 5 years: 40%

Disclosure: I own shares of all of these companies except Priceline. Fuck you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire