lundi 11 mai 2015

Recent buys

Even though the stock markets are high, I've recently bought some shares of Mallinckrodt (MNK), Gilead (GILD), Portfolio Recovery (PRAA) and Concordia Healthcare (CXR.TO).

The three first companies recently released their results and they were great (in my opinion). All of these have had a lot of growth recently and in the last few years.

Concordia Healthcare was down to 83$ last week and I'm pretty sure that the stock will reach 100$ minimum by the end of the year. In fact, I'm convinced that Concordia will follow the same path as Valeant in the next few years. In other words, Concordia should double in the next 2-3 years, and Valeant will probably do the same.

Mallinckrodt and Portfolio Recovery are more under the radar even if their results are pretty good. Anybody should check Mallinckrodt in my opinion. It's an irish stock with a lot of potential and I'm also convinced that this stock will double in 2-3 years because of agressive acquisitions and organic growth.

Gilead is a great mystery for me: fantastic results but almost total indifference in the stock market. Everybody still believe that the growth will stop and even decline. I, for myself, still believe that cash is king and when you've got cash like Gilead has cash, you almost always get better. I can't understand why someone could pass by a stock that is priced under 10 times next year earnings with a recent ROE of about 90 (which is amazing).

I'd also recommend Actavis/Allergan even if I don't own any shares. Their last results were pretty good and I believe that this stock will do well in the next few years 


1 commentaire:

  1. This promotional offer is only available to players with 1 account. If you find that a member is using more than one account team will be suspended. Withholding funds in all cases Thep reserves the right to make changes 918kiss id test. Or cancel this promotion without notice Terms and conditions are valid.
    https://918kisstip.com/download/

    RépondreSupprimer