mardi 28 mars 2017

Thought of the day

I'd like to be loved by many people. Because I could reach an interesting level of cruelty.

Have you ever thought about it (it's probably something from Nietzsche). The most cruel thing you can do is to make people love you, them let them down.

If someone doesn't love you, you can be mean to them and they'll hate you. But their heart won't be broken. They'll just hate you.

If you make them love you, then you go away with a good reason or without any reason, they'll cry. They'll keep you in their hearts forever, as a reference. And they'll think about you until they die. That's a form of slight torture. And that's the real cruelty my friends.

Cruelty is not making your ennemies suffer. It's making the people who love you suffer.

That's what we should all aim to do, at least once in a lifetime.

If someone gets on your nerves, don't be rude to them. Be kind to them and make them love you. A little more, day after day.

Then, abruptly, leave them.


6 commentaires:

  1. Thought of the day:

    Your best teacher is your last mistake.

    Question of the day to the stock market investors out there:

    What was your last mistake?

    I'm pretty embarrassed about my last mistake. I actually thought it would be a good idea to invest in a mining company. LOL

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Last mistake? Last big mistake = Valeant and Concordia

      Supprimer
  2. Thought of the day:

    I walk down the street.
    There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
    I fall in.
    I am lost... I am helpless.
    It isn't my fault.
    It takes forever to find a way out.

    I walk down the same street.
    There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
    I pretend I don't see it.
    I fall in again.
    I can't believe I am in the same place.
    But, it isn't my fault.
    It still takes me a long time to get out.

    I walk down the same street.
    There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
    I see it is there.
    I still fall in. It's a habit.
    My eyes are open.
    I know where I am.
    It is my fault. I get out immediately.

    I walk down the same street.
    There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
    I walk around it.

    I walk down another street.”


    Portia Nelson

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dollarama m'aime beaucoup. Does that count?

    RépondreSupprimer