lundi 9 juillet 2018

Meeting in another country

I'm always looking for cheap flights all around the world.

I may very well get zero interest here, but I thought that some people who come here could get togheter (with me, of course) in a special place to drink beer, talk about investment and many other things such as eating local food like whales or dogs.

We could go 3-4 days in Alaska? There's some flights to Anchorage for about 500$. We could meet in Reykjavik (Iceland) for a few days in september? There's some flights for abour 300$ from Montreal. Or in San Jose (Costa Rica) for abour 400$?

Would you be interested? I'm talking here about something like 3-5 days in a foreign country with unknown guys (I doubt there would be girls but if so, ataboy), so there's some surprise there, but not a surprise like sleeping in the same bed than a guy you don't know (separate rooms). Please, leave a comment if your budget and your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend would allow you to do that.

It could be fun. 


11 commentaires:

  1. how about Lithuania later this month?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer
    2. Good suggestion but it looks expensive. I don’t see any flight under 1000$.

      Supprimer
  2. @penetrator. I don’t want to influence you on the topics of your blog but you probably enjoying tonight the back to back earning results of Couche Tard and MTY. It is a good lesson that being patient is rewarded

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. If you come to London, I'll take you out for a beer or two and chat shit.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I'd like to. But for the moment, the tickets are a bit expensive. Surely one day.

      Supprimer
  4. Congrats to all shareholders of Constellation Software (stock hit an all time high today). Just keep buying shares of companies with a stock price over $1,000 per share and you should do ok. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I discovered CSU from penetrator blog and I am grateful. It will break the curse of Canadian tech company that last from the downfall of Nortel

      Supprimer
  5. Of course the results were great. Never give up on great managers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Someone should just create a WhatsApp or Telegram group and share the link here so we can all meet up "virtually."

    RépondreSupprimer