jeudi 29 août 2019

The beauty of blogging

I recently had a converstion with Be Smart Rich. He seemed a bit disappointed about the fact that his blog didn't bring him a lot of money for all the advices he writes.

Sometimes, I feel the same. I say to myself that all I write here could help a lot of new investors to avoid making big mistakes. It could even help them to find great stocks (actually, over the last 2 years, I think that I haven't written a positive post about any truly bad stock. They were all from OK to excellent).

But, isn't that fucking world cold and sad enough like that? Do we really need to pay for everything? Can't we access something interesting for free sometimes?

I find some pleasure from blogging. I like to write about upper deckers and gross stuff. That's my revenue against all the advices I offer. You'll have to cope with my cunts and alaskan pipelines references.

And I like to despise publicly almost all investors out there. I feel like I am one of the few investors telling you to trust nobody. Most of them take themselves seriously and play a fucking game to seduce you. They'll tell you that they are up 200% this year with some stock but they'll never tell you that they're down 95% with 3 other stocks. Or they won't admit that the stock that's up 200% represents 2% of their portfolio. They suck. And they're not cool or even good people.

The only sect I'm looking to create with this blog is a sect of atheists. I'd really like you to join me in my beautiful sect where we believe in nothing: honesty of investors, companies (apart a very small minority) medias, politicians, friendship, love and life in general.

5 commentaires:

  1. I enjoy your blogs and look forward to each one

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. if everyone bought the sp-500 the would do better than 95% of, well, everyone.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Keep doing what your doing, the only issue I have is your negative comment about New Brunswick , 👎, born and raised and a beautiful province. Not sure what neck of the woods you had to see, travel to Carleton county in the fall and you will change your mind . 😀

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your blog and it's thoughtful investing advice. Plus it's very funny. Nothing wrong with talking about cunts once in a while whether it's the kind we really want or the ones that need a punch in the f*cking head.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I enjoy reading your blog. It's got insightful, detailed and less biased information that I can't find on the BNN, for example. And it's entertaining too. Keep it up please. :)

    RépondreSupprimer