lundi 10 janvier 2022

Excitation

Some rookie investors may currently shit their pants, seeing their portfolio going down a lot. 

Mine is down almost 10% since the beginning of the year. I'm not unhappy at all. Actually, I'm excited because I like my stocks and I thought they were great companies before the drop. So, I think they're even better purchases now. In fact, I bought a lot of shares of my favorite companies today. 

I don't use my margin for the moment. But I'm very close because I almost got no money left. If the market goes down by a few percent more, I may very well use my margin. And if there's a crash, holy fuck, I'm gonna use my margin like a junkie would snort a line between the two extremities of a piano.

Which is actually what some people used to do in the 80's.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire