dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Wanted Technologies (WAN.V), a company from chez nous

A couple of months ago, I heard about Wanted Technologies, a small company from Quebec City, which is the city where I was born.

The company offers services in human ressources via a software or some other crap. The website of the company doesn't offers a lot of information which is a big negative point for me.

But the great financials aspects of the company are so fucking great that I almost forget the fact that I don't really know what to write when comes the time to give some details about what the company does. LOL!

Jason Donville has given some thoughts about Wanted Technologies a couple of times on BNN in the last months. He seems to think that it's a good company but it's very small and it's track record is very short.

Here's some important facts about the company:

Market cap: 28 millions dollars
PE: 10
EPS 5 years growth rate: 35% per year
ROE: 37
Recent price: 1,13$

Usually, when you see a company with a ROE as high as 37, a very small PE ratio of 10 and an EPS growth of 35% per year, you should say to yourself: "Holy fuck, I full the truck with these shares and I'm gonna be rich as fuck in a few months!".

There's two negative points that make me refuse to invest in the company for the moment (these points could vanish tomorrow because I feel like I'm on the edge of investing in this company).

1- The market cap is very small: 28 millions of dollars is, I think, too small. I would think that 100 millions dollars would be the minimum for an investment.
2- There seems to be a lot of options in this company. I'm not absolutely sure about it, but I've seen a lot of options on www.canadianinsider.com in the recent months and I don't really like this.

I'll surely follow this company and it could be a great investment in a few months or years. I need more time to see if the great history continues.

And maybe I'll read this post in 6 months, saying to myself: Fucking cunt, you should have bought that in october and you'd get a 200% return.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire