mardi 10 mai 2016

Tucows (TC.TO), fucking great growth for a fucking great price

On june 30th 2015, Jason Donville had a new name on his top pick's list: Tucows (TC on the TSX or TCX on the NYSE). 

I never heard the name of the company before. And, a year ago, I wasn't particularly interested in the name. Like a lot of people, it seems. Because nobody seems to be interested in that company wherever the funk I go on the web.

But, as many people, once Jason Donville says something about a company, I tend to remember.

What is Tucows? It's a business that offers Internet services to end users and business, including: domain names and mobile phone service. Pretty simple.

A couple of months ago, I remembered the name and I came to see how expensive it was. I was surprised to see a company not so expensive, with great numbers and a certain momentum.

In fact, in my last investment sheet (numbers gathered in april), Tucows ranks as one of the best investment ideas. See for yourself:

Performance last 5 years: 530%
Annual EPS growth last 5 years: 48%
Actual ROE: 37
ROE last 5 years: 23
Beta: 1
PE (2016): 14
Forward PE: 10-11
Buyback: About 30% of the shares have been bought back by the company over the last 5 years
Debt: Medium-high (8,5 times earnings)

The last results are out today. Check it out:

EPS: 0,42$ (US) compared to 0,25$ for the same quarter, last year
Price of the stock: 24$ (US)

It's probably my biggest conviction in the market right now.

I may be wrong.

I'm actually wrong in a very consistent way this year.

1 commentaire: