mercredi 1 novembre 2017

Share a few beers with me

If anyone in the province of Quebec wants to meet me, I want to inform humanity that I will be avalaible in Quebec city and Montreal by the second half of november (november 17, 18, 25 or 26).

So, if you want to meet, share a few beers, talk about anything (investment club, some particular stock or any random shit) just write me a comment, or, better, send me an email and tell me when you'll be available.

Grab that exclusive chance to hear my approximate english!

5 commentaires:

  1. Too bad that I don't live close by!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey penetrator, on est deux étudiants montréalais en finance. On voudrait te rencontrer, que tu nous partages ton fameux savoir et en plus t'auras pas besoin de parler en anglais. Donc, si ce n'est pas trop de temps, fait nous signe...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Pas de problème les garçons mais pour ca il faudra m’envoyer un courriel ou que vous ne laissiez votre adresse.

      Supprimer
    2. Envoyé, on attend la réponse.

      Supprimer