mardi 7 février 2023

I don't believe

I don't believe in god. I don't believe in Bill Ackman. I don't believe in Justin Trudeau. I don't believe in U2. I don't believe in seller's honesty. I don't believe in the good nature of human beings. I don't believe in the intelligence of human beings. I don't believe in kinoa. I don't believe in the aphrodisiac nature of parts of dead animals. I don't believe in the hidden joy of anal penetration. 

I don't believe in the concept of a "screaming buy".

Which leads me to the fact that I don't believe in excitation about stocks anymore. There's no such thing as a hidden gem or a boner stock. 

When someone's too excited about a stock, I look elsewhere because I'm not looking for excitation. I just want to get rich as quick as possible, leave my job and travel the world in a small boat made of trunks.  

2 commentaires:

  1. You are right on everything except God.
    Believe in God because God is I am. He is all loving, all knowing and all powerful.
    As Him to reveal Himself to you and He will. Amen!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It takes a long time to get rich without boner stocks which is the reason why people buy boner stocks. The next category of stocks to get you rich quicker are the semi-boner stocks which are when the non-boner stocks crash(Facebook, Netflix). If you want to wait to get rich without boner stocks you'll be at an age when you can't get a boner.

    RépondreSupprimer