mardi 8 novembre 2022

A part of the cure

I'm going to explore another country this week. I'm going to Mexico. 

I'm not sure that it's the kind of country that appeals to me, but I'll give it a try. At least, it's gonna be much warmer there than in Quebec and I'll be able to practice a bit of spanish. 

Another thing: I may get kidnapped there or I might be victim of police corruption or something like that. It doesn't excite me, but I think that you have to be exposed to threats or difficulties once in a while to consider your own problems in a different way. 

For instance, if you live a crisis with one of your kids, go to Iran with them. Live a dangerous experience: survival mode will help you to get closer. As ridiculous as it may seem to some people, I think that it would be a good cure to some problems. 

Also, dying while living an experience is probably the best death. I'd rather die at 43 while traveling than living up to 80 and only watching TV. 


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire