mardi 3 janvier 2023

Picks for 2023

I'm a little late since it's already 2023. But what are your top 5 picks for 2023? 

Please, submit only stocks that you own. Because if you believe in some stocks, why the fuck wouldn't you own them? I want believers, no gamblers. 

Also, please submit your picks before january 10th. If you're stupid enough to submit some picks on may 16th or some random late date, I will write a specific post to bully you.  

Here are my picks:

1- Constellation Software (CSU.TO)
2- Mastercard (MA)
3- Keysight Technologies (KEYS)
4- O'Reilly (ORLY)
5- United Health (UNH)

10 commentaires:

  1. As I've been ill for awhile now I'll keep this short...

    1- BN (tsx)
    2- BAM (tsx)
    3- BIP-UN (tsx)
    4-OTEX (tsx)
    5- TIH (tsx)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My top 5 picks are:

    1. Viemed Health
    2. BIP.UN
    3. Microsoft
    4. Goeasy
    5. Fortinet

    and now that will be a fee of $499.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dean, did you end up buying Pluribus Technologies (PLRB) IPO last year? Do you still hold it? Any thoughts on the management and the dilution?

      Do you still hold Enghouse? It was both of ours top pick last year.

      Since Constellation is spinning out smaller divisions, I am re-evaluating my "baby Constellation" holdings thesis - especially since they are almost always much less shareholder friendly and less disciplined in their growth / capital allocation.

      Supprimer
    2. I did not buy Pluribus. 52 week high 6.69, now at 1.66. There are quite a few risks in owing it now. It is a long term SPEC BUY.
      I still hold ENGH

      Supprimer
  4. Alimentation Couche-Tard
    Bank of America
    Berkshire Hathaway
    Alphabet
    Constellation Software

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. My top 5 as of current weighting

    Royal Bank
    Apple
    QQQ
    Google
    Amazon

    This is a complicated way of saying Royal Bank and QQQ.

    I would still like you to write a post bullying me. Thanks.


    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Alphabet
    Iridium
    Fairfax Financial
    JBSS
    CME

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Top Picks for 2023

    1. Markle Corp (MKL)
    2. Danaher (DHR)
    3. Broadridge (BR)
    4. Agilent Tech (A)
    5. Brookfield Corp (BN)

    Small Cap for 2023: ZoomInfo Tech (ZI)

    Return in 2022: -16.52%

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Pls bully the bully: Meta, Evolution Gaming, Plover Bay, Best of the Best PLC, Kaspi

    RépondreSupprimer